15 Jun Tuna Veggie Stir Fry
Have a delicious lunch this week with the help of Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil! This Tuna Veggie Stir Fry recipe will become your new favorite lunch dish whenever you’re looking for a healthy, tasty meal. It has all the ingredients that you already loved plus an extra seafood twist.
- 2 5 oz. cans of Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 4 cups of riced cauliflower
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 cups of chopped raw broccoli
- 2 cups of peeled sweet potatoes cut into ½ in cubes
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of peas ends trimmed
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 shredded medium head of cabbage
- 1 15 oz. can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of raw almond butter
- 1/3 cup of coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- Chopped parsley and sliced green onions
Heat avocado oil in skillet over medium heat. Add red onion, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and cabbage.
Cover skillet with lid for 10-12 minutes, or until all vegetables are softened. Stir frequently.
Heat cauliflower rice in the microwave or on stovetop in a separate pot.
Once rice is heated, add the full-fat cream from the top of the coconut milk can. Cover rice will top and remove from heat.
Once vegetables are completely cooked, add tuna and peas. Lower skillet heat to low or medium-low and cook for 5-6 minutes.
While stir fry is heating, add coconut aminos, lime juice, minced garlic, apple cider vinegar, and almond butter into a mixing bowl. While stirring your mixture, add in your vegetable and tuna mix from your skillet.
Cook this mixture for an additional 4-6 minutes.