18 Oct Tangy Dijon Tuna And Kale Salad
Recipe by: Becky's Best Bites
Transition into fall with this Tangy Dijon Tuna and Kale Salad recipe, highlighting the hearty flavors of kale and Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water. The bright and tangy vinaigrette contrasts nicely with the earthy flavors of kale, making this the perfect segue meal from summer and autumn.
- 1 can Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water, drained
- 3 cups kale, shred or chop into small pieces
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots, should resemble matchsticks
- 1/2 cup cucumber, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
Add all the vinaigrette ingredients into a mason jar. Seal with lid, make sure it’s tight, and shake vigorously to combine.
Combine vegetables with Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water in a large bowl. Drizzle the Tangy Dijon Vinaigrette on top.
Toss to coat evenly and serve immediately. Enjoy!