07 Sep Simple Tuna Salad
Recipe By: Paige originally posted at LatinMeetsLagniappe
This yummy salad uses easy-to-find ingredients – you probably have them in your fridge.
- 1 5 oz can Wild Selections® Solid Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup Gala apple, diced
- 1/8 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup grapes, quartered
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise (more or less depending on your preference for consistency)
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt (or more to taste)
Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
Make sure to completely mix the ingredients, so that the mayonnaise is fully combined.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.