08 Nov Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Recipe By: Marjorie originally posted at APinchofHealthy
This Mediterranean tuna salad is a delicious, easy and healthy lunch that you are going to love.
- 1 can Wild Selections Solid White Albacore in Water, 5oz drained
- 2 tbsp capers
- 8 kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste (I did not need any salt since the olives & capers had enough in them to flavor the whole dish)
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl, and use a fork to flake apart the tuna and mix together.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate leftovers.