02 May Wild Tuna Stuffed Avocado Recipe
So easy, you won't believe how well the ingredients complemented each other, the mild flavor of wild tuna, the red bell peppers give it that perfect hint of sweetness and the lime juice brought out the delightful flavor from the avocado.
Recipe Author: Heather originally posted on Miss Frugal Mommy
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 can Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
Scoop out some of the avocado from the pitted area to widen the "bowl" area.
Place the scooped avocado into a medium-size mixing bowl.
Mash it with a fork.
Add the tuna, bell pepper, and cilantro to the mixing bowl.
Pour lime juice over.
Stir it all together until everything is well mixed.
Scoop the tuna into the avocado bowls.
Season with salt and pepper