05 Jun Wild Albacore Tuna Nachos
A definite crowd-pleaser that's fun to eat and easy to make, these wild albacore tuna nachos will be goggled up in no time! Featuring Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water, these wild nachos blend traditional Mexican flavors with the savory texture of wild seafood.
Recipe by: Ginger Casa
- 0.5 can Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.5 avocado diced and lightly salted
- 4 cherry tomatoes diced
- 4 tbsp Chipotle Cream Sauce (see recipe below)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Prepare the Chipotle Cream Sauce by adding yogurt, chipotle peppers, garlic, lime juice, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until well mixed and set aside.
Lay out desired amount of tortilla chips on an oven safe plate.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of chips.
Dollop spoonfuls of Chipotle Cream Sauce randomly over shredded cheese.
Place tuna on top of cheese and cream sauce.