02 Mar Wild Albacore Tuna Apple Cranberry Pecan Salad
Perfect for a light and healthy lunch, this refreshing salad uses our Wild Selections Solid Light Tuna in Water. Drizzled with a homemade Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette, this salad is a delightful break from the typical salad doldrums!
Author: Cindy Enriquez
- 1 can Wild Selections Solid Light Tuna in Water, 5oz drained
- 1.5 oz fresh spinach
- 1/2 apple Pink Lady diced
- 0.5 oz pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- mustard, for taste
- salt and pepper, for taste
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper.
In a larger salad bowl, combine spinach, apple, pecans, dried cranberries, and avocado.
Top the salad with tuna
Drizzle vinaigrette and toss salad