13 Apr Tex-Mex Tuna Salad Recipe
When foods fuse together from different cultures, new flavors are born and savored. This Tex-Mex Tuna Salad Recipe blends some of your favorite ingredients for a tasty combination. Made with wild caught Wild Selections Solid White Albacore, and ready in just 20 minutes, this salad is delish!
- 2 5 oz cans of wild caught Wild Selections Solid White Albacore
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes sliced in quarters
- 2 cups of fire roasted corn from can or off the cob
- 1/3 cup of diced onions
- 2 cups of black beans drained
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- 2 avocados diced
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of lemon or lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in container or jar with lid, shake until ingredients have combined.
Mix all ingredients carefully in large bowl until evenly distributed. Be careful not to over vigorously mix.
Pour desired amount of vinaigrette over the top of salad and toss.