16 Jul Sriracha Tuna Quesadillas
Adding Sriracha to a recipe is one of our favorite ways to spice up a meal. This Sriracha Tuna Quesadillas recipe uses Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in water and avocado for a yummy meal that’s perfect for the whole family.
- 2 cans (5 oz.) of Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in water
- ½ a stalk of celery chopped in small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/3 cup of mayo
- ¼ cup of cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup of Monterey jack cheese shredded
- ½ a large avocado
- ½ a tomato sliced
- 2 tortillas
Drain tuna and add to mixing bowl. Add celery, Sriracha, mayo, onion powder, and garlic powder, combine until mixed thoroughly.
Grease pan lightly and place on stovetop over medium heat.
Spread your tuna mixture over one of the tortillas. Top with slices of tomato and avocado. Sprinkle both types of cheese over the mixture and place second tortilla on top.
Lay the uncooked quesadilla in the warmed pan. Grill until slightly crispy, and flip. Grill until slightly crispy and all the cheese is melted.
Remove from pan and let cool for two minutes. Slice in triangles and serve.