18 Jul Sriracha Tuna Lettuce Wraps
Recipe by: I Dig Pinterest
Keep things light and healthy this summer with Sriracha Tuna Lettuce Wraps. Mixing Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water and a tasty Sriracha sauce, this lettuce wrap recipe is hearty, flavorful, and packed with nutrition. Satisfy your hunger with this crunchy and fresh tasting delight.
- 2 cans Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water, drained
- 1 head lettuce, separated and washed
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/4 cup purple onion, diced
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 oz light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sriracha, adjust to desired spiciness
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
Flake drained Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna into desired consistency. Combine with sunflower seeds, purple onion, celery, and apple.
Mix cream cheese, sriracha, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. Fold in tuna mixture until sauce coats everything evenly.
Store in refrigerator for one hour before serving on top of lettuce leaves. Wrap and enjoy!