19 Apr Sesame Tuna Power Bowl Recipe
Combine MSC-certified Wild Selections Solid White Albacore with all your favorite veggies and savory sesame dressing for a bowl with so much flavor, you’ll forget that it only took you 5 minutes to make. This Sesame Tuna Power Bowl recipe features wild caught albacore and is the perfect option for when you want to use up all that fresh produce in your fridge before it goes bad.
- 2 5 oz cans of Wild Selections Solid white Albacore in water drained
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of mayo
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of wild honey
- 2 cups of kale
- ¼ cup of edamame
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- ¼ cup of chopped red bell pepper
- Sriracha to taste
In a mixing bowl, combine the albacore , mayo, and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Mix and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk the sesame oil, honey, red pepper flakes, and remaining soy sauce.
In serving bowl, fill bottom with cooked brown rice. Then add your kale, edamame, red bell peppers, and tuna mixture. Top with sesame dressing and Sriracha.