06 Jul Poke Bowls with Tuna and Sriracha Mayo
Simple and refreshing, these poke bowls feature Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water and turn any meal time into WOW time!
Recipe by Live Fit Girl
- 2 cans Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 2 avocadoes sliced
- 2-5 radishes
- 1 carrot (large) shaved or sliced
- 1 cucumber (large) sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 mango (large) cubed
- 1 cup red cabbage finely chopped
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tbsp nori & sesame rice seasoning optional
- sriracha mayo
- soy sauce optional
Separate warm rice into 4 bowls. Season with salt, if desired.
Top each bowl with tuna and desired vegetables.
Finish bowls by sprinkling with rice seasoning, topping with mayo, or by adding soy sauce. Enjoy immediately. (Recipe makes approx. 4 large bowls.)