12 Jun Paleo Tropical Wild Albacore Tuna Salad
This Paleo Tropical Wild Albacore Salad is summer on a plate! Featuring Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, every bite is mouthful of delightful, juicy morcels of mango, kiwis and the mild, savory taste of tuna salad that will transport you to the tropics with a summer breeze.
Recipe by: Clean Eating Veggie Girl
- 2 cans cans of Wild Selections Solid White Albacore in Water
- 2 stalks organic celery diced
- 1/2 ripe organic mango diced
- 1 organic kiwi diced
- 1/4 cup organic pineapple tidbits
- 4 tbsp Paleo-friendly mayo
- 1 tbsp fresh curly parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh onion diced
- 1/2 tsp fine pink Himalayan sea salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well-combined.
Serve plain, in Romaine lettuce boats, on yucan crackers, in avocado halves, or with veggies and plantain chips.
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Nightshade-Free, Nut-Free, Pescetarian