18 Sep Lemon And Cucumber Tuna Salad
Recipe by: Freckled Italian
End summer on a bright note with this refreshing Lemon and Cucumber Tuna Salad recipe, featuring crisp cucumber and Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water. Savor the simple and delicate flavors of mint and lemon while balancing it out with hearty tuna and garlic.
- 1 can Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water, drained
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced or spiralized into noodles
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, about 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
Mix together cucumber, peas, and lettuce in a large bowl. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a smaller bowl as dressing.
Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly. Top with tuna, mint, and extra dressing right before serving. Lightly mix and enjoy!