15 Dec Curried Tuna Lettuce Wraps
Recipe By: Kelley originally posted at: KelleyandCricket
Surprise your guests with these Curried Tuna Lettuce Wraps. They are tasty, healthy, and not to mention super easy to make. They only take 5 minutes to put together and you’re ready to bite into something amazing. Adding curry will create a punch of flavor & feel free to add more than what’s recommended. For a healthier alternative you can use mashed avocado instead of mayo, creating the same texture while cutting calories.
- 1 can Wild Selections Solid White Albacore in Water®, drained
- 1/4 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp (or more to taste) curry powder
- 1/2 tsp lime juice plus 1/4 tsp lime zest
- 1 1/2 tbsp of mayo (or mashed avocado)
- 4 lettuce leaves
In a small bowl mix the tuna, diced apple, lime juice, lime zest, curry powder, and mayo. Mix well.
Spoon an even amount of mixture into each of the lettuce leaves.