18 May Easy Cheesy Tuna Quesadillas
Make dinner in a flash with this quick tuna quesadilla recipe. Keep everyone in the family happy with Cheesy Tuna Quesadillas, using Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water and three different types of cheeses. To add veggies to the meal, you can sneak in some diced tomatoes and bell peppers as well.
Recipe by: Ginger Casa
- 1 can Wild Selections® Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water (drained and flaked)
- 6 – 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Queso Quesadilla Cheese
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 cup diced tomato and bell pepper each (optional)
- 1 cup salsa, sour cream, and guacamole each (optional for dipping)
Place skillet on stove over medium heat. Add tortilla into the skillet.
Sprinkle the Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese on tortilla.
As it melts, place tuna and diced avocado on top. Sprinkle Queso Quesadilla Cheese over to combine and top with another tortilla.
Brown on skillet for 30-45 seconds before carefully flipping and heating for 45 seconds more until cheese is melted.
Slice into triangles with pizza cutter. Serve and enjoy with salsa, guacamole, or sour cream if desired.